Configuring the Personal Speed Dial
You can program your frequently called numbers and dial them with the touch of a button on your Allworx Phone.
Setting up a Personal Speed Dial
1. On your Allworx phone, Press the CONFIG soft key.
2. A menu will appear. The first option will be Personal Speed Dial. Press the check mark button .
3. Use the Up / Down navigation arrows to choose a desired speed dial number, press the Select button.
4. Use the keypad to enter the phone number or extension, press the Select button.
5. Use the keypad to enter a name for the speed dial, press the Select button.
Note: The ‘#’ key puts a space between characters. The Down navigation arrow acts as a backspace.
Using a Personal Speed Dial
1. Pick up a line.
2. Press the SPDIAL soft key on your Allworx phone.
3. Choose the desired speed dial number on the keypad.
Speed Dial, Personal