- Navigate to Business --> Users
- Find the user you want to get the messages from and click on “Modify” and note the “Login Name”
- Scroll down to the “POP3 Mail Transfers” Section
- Enable “Email and Voicemail messages”
- Setup a pop3 account in your e-mail client (E.G. Outlook)
- Name: (Login Name) E-mail address: “login firstname.lastname@example.org”
The e-mail address is fake. It is only used to get passed the setup screen since, we will only be retrieving e-mail messages.
Incoming Mail Server: (LAN IP address of the Allworx server)
Outgoing Mail Server: (leave blank if possible) or (LAN IP address of the Allworx server)
You will also need to enter the password.
Set the account up to delete from server after download to remove the existing messages permanently if needed.
If you have more than one user to clean up, you can edit the username and password for the account you have created.
email, POP3, outlook, voicemail, clearing, inbox, user